training center documents & more
Performance Family Team Established 1998
Contacting & Inviting Training Documents
Our team’s consistent websites for up to date presentations:
- Memberships Only: myamazingapp.com Complete Presentation: wearevision2020.com
- ProspectByLegalShield.com is your number one source for tools. This is also a fantastic system to keep track of your contacts, send them automated info, track who actually watched the links you sent them, and much more.
- LSEngage.com your back office, also has a resource section for you, which contains documents, videos, the current powerpoint presentations, compensation plans, training resources, and much more. Be sure that you are subscribed to LegalShield Advantage to take advantage of all these tools.
Master 3-Way Calling and Master Your Business!
When do you need to learn the membership presentation?
What are the benefits of learning the membership presentation?
There are many benefits to learning and doing membership (and opportunity) presentations.
No one learns the membership benefits better than someone learning to present them.
- Being able to sit down with a contact and take 15 minutes to go over the benefits of our membership is VERY effective and almost always results in a new member. It’s truly hard for any grown person to listen to the benefits, with your examples along the way, and NOT want the membership.
- You become much more VALUABLE to yourself and your team in building your business. You can now sit-down with contacts of your team members and do the presentation for them, with them observing and learning.
- Every time you experience presenting our benefits, YOU get more solid in your belief about our company and valuable and empowering services. The stronger you are in your belief, the easier and faster you will build your business! This is a major reason presenters grow big teams.
SO ARE YOU READY TO LEARN THE MEMBERSHIP PRESENTATION?
How to Learn the Presentation.
- USE your own membership. Until you do this, you are just talking ABOUT something. When you have experienced using the membership, then you are sharing from your heart, from a totally different perspective.
- ATTEND every business briefing, Super Saturday, etc. possible. TAKE NOTES. Include taking notes on the membership example stories. Collect examples on each area of coverage.
- MAKE APPOINTMENTS for your upline support to sit down with your contacts for presentations. Don’t interrupt. Take notes.
- ATTEND Group School. This is the class where you learn the most about the membership. You don’t need to attend with the intention of ever doing Group Sales. But it’s very valuable to know enough about this side of the business so that you can easily speak the language and recruit people who WILL love the Group Sales side.
- PRACTICE your presentation with your upline support before you do your first one.
- Always use a TOOL during your presentation. Flip books are easy to use.
- Always ask for REFERRALS, except when your contact is becoming an Associate.
PBR Grand Openings
THE SUCCESS IS IN THE INVITATION
- Be excited
- Practice verbal invites with your Coach/Trainer
- Some helpful phrases to consider include: Want you to hear about my new business project / looks like a lot of money can be made / I’m involved in an exciting project with the former VP of Microsoft, Jeff Bell who launched HALO and XBOX. We are working to launch a couple new smart phone apps, and I wanted you to hear about it / you may not be interested, but will probably know some people who would love to know about this / would really mean the world to me and my family if you’d be join us / want to get your feedback or opinion / would really support me / can’t leave you out / wanted to be in business with you / CAN I COUNT ON YOU TO BE HERE FOR ME/US?
If they ask, “What’s it about?” – here are some options: Making full time money on a part time basis / I’m in training and don’t want to try to explain it yet / it’s regarding Identity Theft and Legal Empowerment / that’s a great question and it’ll be answered in full at the get-together
See the Contacting and Inviting section for more coaching on this.
Increase Your Show Up Rate
Set a time to get your list of invitees and their phone numbers to your Coach/Trainer so they can do confirmation calls. Your Coach/Trainer will call to confirm them. He/She will tell them how much they are looking forward to meeting them, etc. This GREATLY increases your “show-ups.”
Ask each person who is attending to bring a bag of ice or bottle of soda, etc. Giving them responsibility helps their show up rate.
Do's & Do Not's
- Have your first PBR within 3-7 days of signing up
- Have a backup PBR scheduled within 5 to 7 days of the first PBR
- Make sure everyone has your address and directions if they need them.
- Make arrangements for children and pets. If anyone shows up with a child, you must apologize and tell them you will set another time to get with them. A child present will greatly distract from the important content of the meeting.
- You will need a connection to your TV to use the internet or your computer to project on the TV monitor.
- Have upbeat (non-religious, non-offensive) music playing in the background as guests arrive and after the presentation. (Never have a “dead” room.)
- SNACKS: The rule is KEEP it SIMPLE. You may have chips, dip, cookies, cake, soda, tea, etc. All should be store-bought. Serve this BEFORE and AFTER the presentation, NEVER during. Do not BAKE anything please. Avoid having anyone even “smell” food when they arrive.
- PHONES: Turn OFF every phone when your PBR begins. Leave the phones off until after your PBR.
- ROOM SET-UP: Keep your den/living room the same. Do not add extra chairs, (no matter how many people you expect), until you actually NEED them.
- Do Not Talk about all the people that didn’t show up – Focus on the ones who did, even if it’s just one!
- Do Not have the television on when your Guests arrive
101 Ways printed flyers
Be prepared to connect your computer to a TV monitor to show the presentation. You can show the PBR video or show the business briefing powerpoint if you have a presenter to do the presentation.
6 – 8 clipboards and pens with the cap off
Flyers for next Local Business Briefing
Tools/materials to give each person before they leave but do not let anyone SEE your tools.
- Welcome and thank them for coming. (Again don’t mention the guests who are not there)
- Ask everyone to please turn off all cell phones and pagers.
- Hand out the 101 Ways flyer to each person with a pen. You or the Coach/Trainer can ask guests to circle anything on the flyer/brochure that could have applied to them in the past, present or future – or to their family members or friends. TThey can be doing this while you cue up the video on your TV/monitor and get ready to start the PBR.
- Start the meeting. Share why you are excited about your future with LegalShield.
- Build up & edify the presenter and then introduce him/her (either in person or on the speaker phone). You can build them up & edify any presenter by including the 4 personality descriptions along with their background, etc. – “They know all the facts about this; they love helping people; they really know how to make money with this; and they truly love having fun.”
- Then sit down and be the most attentive person there. Don’t ask questions before, during, or after the presentation. Don’t comment unless you are asked something by the presenter.
- Your Coach/Trainer will either conduct the presentation themselves personally or with the PBR Video.
- Be ready to help with filling out applications for those ready to start! Clip boards will help a lot! Extra laptops can help to for people to sign right up online.
IF YOUR COACH/TRAINER IS ON SPEAKER PHONE:
Please do 1 – 5 above. Then you will have your Coach/Trainer on your speaker phone and he/she will welcome everyone and tell everyone the agenda for your get – together. Then have everyone watch the PBR Video and make note of any comments and questions because the Coach/Trainer will come back on the speaker phone at the end of the video to answer questions, etc.